Well it appears that our anna is having issues with our facebook presence…again.
We created a facebook page as a tribute to our public figure anna. But oddly our anna is so shy she keeps trying to get the page, and our posts removed.
As we have mentioned on a previous post, our anna must actually be a very shy person as she does not want her life spread across the internet.
We know she does not want her life spread over the internet, because she spends so much time trying to sanitise people’s comments. Of course that then raises the question. If our anna does not want her life spread all over the internet, why does she live her life on the internet? Curiouser and Curiouser don’t you think?
But that’s ok. Our facebook page is not meant to do anything more than refer people to this page. We never expect the facebook pages to last forever. But don’t fret. If our anna manages to get our facebook presence removed, like the mythical phoenix, we will return to facebook. Time and Time again.
We don’t actually need a facebook presence as our wordpress page has been far more successful than we had ever expected it to be. We have thousands of views from dozens of countries, looking at the information about our anna we have posted.
And with the amount of information we are being supplied, this page is going to keep us posting for a very long time. As our anna has said many times before ‘Karma is a bitch my friend’
So grab yourself a cuppa and some bikkies, sit back and relax, and in the words of the immortal Walt Disney…corporation:
- Please assist us by showing common courtesy to fellow Park Guests.
- Please be respectful of others.
- Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal, or offensive behaviour.
- Please abide by all safety warnings and notices.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times.
- For your safety while on attractions, please keep your hands, arms, and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Young children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Please honour designated viewing areas and crosswalks.
- Also, for the comfort of those around you, we request that there be no flash photography, eating, or drinking in any attraction.
‘anna stancombe – cabooltures unoffical support group’