One would have thought that following our anna’s run-in with the SPER and having her licence suspended that our anna would have changed her ways.
How silly of you to think that. To coin the old saying ‘A leopard never changes its spots’.
So here we have the continuing story of Speed Racer, the 2015 edition.
Below is the correspondence between our anna and the SPER outlining the 9 points that our anna raised to get the outstanding debts for her traffic offences cancelled.
As with most things we post we have been supplied with far more information that what our anna has posted.
Such as point 2 ‘Speeding ticket issued in wrong name’. Was that the time that our anna gave a false name (potentially her mother’s name) at the time of the offence?
Or point 8 about being homeless and experiencing financial difficulty. But isn’t that just three months before the purchase of her current residence was finalised?
Read it for yourself, but before you do let us remind everyone of the meaning of the word consequence
- The effect, result, or outcome of something occurring earlier:
- An act or instance of following something as an effect, result, or outcome.
- The conclusion reached by a line of reasoning; inference.
- Importance or significance:
- Importance in rank or position; distinction: